Wednesday, October 3, 2007

VERMONT

Vermont in the Autumn is always so beautiful-


Looking across Lake Champlain to the Adirondack Mountains in New York

I drove up to Vermont last weekend to visit my old college town and some friends who are still living there. Although the weather was not the most clear (until the day we left) it was still a great trip. Just driving around campus and Burlington brought back so many good memories.

Early morning hike at Camels Hump was an adventure and unfortunately it
was so foggy we didn't have the amazing views we had hoped for. I also had hoped to meet my old roommate's newest baby while visiting but that didn't happen either! She was expecting her second child last week and delivered a healthy baby girl today. I can't wait to meet Olivia!

No comments: