Thursday, August 13, 2009

Etsy for Pets

My Black Lab, Neely, is 6 months old now and growing so fast! She's a sweetheart and loves going on the boat with me to work every day. She loves swimming in the ocean too! I have found some great handmade pet products on Etsy and want to share some of my favorites with you. One of my first Etsy purchases for my dog was from Sugarplumcollars. I instantly fell in love with all of these collars and it was truly difficult choosing one. In fact, I think it took a couple of weeks before I decided on the Spring Breeze. I ordered it in a big size knowing that Neely was going to be growing. She finally grew into it last week and now wears it every day. We get compliments on it all the time!

Another Etsy purchase was from Woofpurrcreations where I purchased 2 tug-o-war braids with squeakers. I love that they are a safe, earth-friendly toy and handmade in the USA. Neely loves to chew on these, especially the squeaker end. I would definitely recommend one of these for your dog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.