Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Hello All!

The last few months have been quite busy for me and I have some exciting news to share. First, I bought my first house!!! Still can't believe it and I did it all on my own! Spent a lot of time cleaning, painting and getting it ready to be lived in ... with a lot of help from family and friends. Here's one of the before and after sh
ots ...


Second, I have the sweetest little black lab puppy now! I've had her since she was 10 weeks old and she is now 4 months old. I've been enjoying having her around, but, puppies are A LOT OF WORK! Fortunately, I can bring her with me to work so we get to spend a lot of time together. She is a joy and her name is Neely ...



These 2 things have occupied all my extra time and the reason why I had my Etsy Shop in vacation mode for a few weeks. I recently opened back up again but only until the end of June. Knitstyle will be back in vacation mode for most of the summer while I continue to work with my puppy and catch up on a few other things. Hoping to have some time to work on some new items for my shop!

No comments: