Friday, November 21, 2008

Babble Magazine's Holiday Gift Guide 2008

I have some exciting news to share with my blog readers ... Knitstyle's Goldfish Cloth Play Blocks are featured in Babble Magazine Holiday Gift Guide 2008!!! How exciting is that?! I was contacted by an Etsy Admin last month and was told that Babble Magazine would like to "potentially" feature one of my items in their online Holiday Gift Guide for 2008. If I was interested I had to send a set of blocks to Babble for review. If they were selected my blocks would be used for a giveaway and I would not get them back. I quickly made the blocks and shipped them to the Editors of Babble Magazine in hopes that they would select my handmade products to be featured in their Holiday Gift Guide. It was so hard not to mention anything about it to anyone, but I am a bit superstitious so I didn't say a word.
A few days ago I received an email from Babble notifying me that my product has
been featured in Babble Holiday Gift Guide ... I clicked the link and sure enough they were there under the baby section ... right between a pair of Robeez shoes and a large stuffed toy from Babystyle. Wow!

Have a look for yourself, sign up to be entered into the giveaway and be sure to check out the other categories for more great Holiday Gifts!

Babble is a new kind of parenting magazine, one that talks to parents not just as caregivers, but as fun, smart, intellectually curious people.

No comments: